Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hi Im Mango!

My name is Mango.
I am a yellow working Labrador retriever.
I live in St Newlyn East a village near Cornwall's North Coast about 5 miles from Newquay, Cornwall.

I was born on June 29th 2009.
Here is me when I was 5 weeks old and I was chosen by the Slater family.



My mum is called Jelly (kennel club name 'Bealycourt Minstrel') and she is a working Labrador from a long line of field trial champions. She lives at Bealycourt in North Devon, here is a photo of my mum and my two aunties.


My Dad is also a working Labrador called Billy Whizz (Branxholme Bailey of Highdunscott) - he is very small and athletic and extremely fast hence the name! He is an open field champion, he lives at Highdunscott  also in Devon.
Billy Whizz

I was one of a litter of 11 - in my litter there was one deep foxy red boy, three yellow girls (I was one of them) and 4 black boys and 3 black girls.
The Slater family came back and picked me up when I was 8 weeks old and I moved to Cornwall!






1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves Mango. She is part of the extended family now, too. It was a great day when she joined the Slaters!

    ReplyDelete